Every HVAC appliance – things like Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps and electric Heaters, Hot Water Heaters and even Boilers and Gas and Oil Furnaces break, wear out, need servicing and cleaning. It’s a fact of modern life.
When it comes to Air Conditioners, they typically tend to break down on the hottest days when we need them most!Read more
No one needs to be reminded of those hot steamy New Jersey summer days when being outside is not much fun! When looking for a quality AC repair service it is important that you select a company with licensed and trained technicians that understand your particular type of cooling system.
Today there are several types of residential air conditioner units commonly in use in the South Jersey Region. They include: Ductless or Split Systems, Central Air Conditioner Systems, Heat Pumps (which heat and cool) and various types of High Velocity Air Conditioners.
Your HVAC technician should be familiar with the type of system you have in your home or you should find another qualified technician. A reputable organization will let you know if they are not qualified to work on your particular system.
We recommend you have your unit serviced yearly with an Air Conditioning Tuneup. A typical ac tuneup will include:
- Cleaning the outside condensor unit (or inside unit of you have an A frame indoor condensor for example, which are popular in condo’s and smaller townhouses).
- Cleaning the outside housing and using special cleaners to ensure removal of dirt, polen, dust, and even mold.
- Cleaning the inside blower unit(s) for the same as the outside units
Replacing the filter
- Making sure your coolant is at the correct level
- Testing for air flow and correct pressure.
- Performing detailed diagnostics specific to your individual unit.
At AdvanceTech HVAC we strive to provide South Jersey homeowers an easy way to get in touch with quality Air Conditioner Repair companies and technicians. We only work with licensed companies who we have pre-screened and are confident will treat you with the professionalism and respect you expect from any professional.